Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cutest Baby

So I will argue that my daughter's are by far and away the sweetest cutest girls ever, but that won't stop me from giving this card to a good friend. ;) They will always be my babies no matter how big they get! My oldest turns 12 in May, my middle just turned 8 in March, and the youngest will be 1 in May! They grow up way to fast, but they never lose that baby cuteness! p.s.I sewed their skirts, and dresses!

Recipe for this card;
Cardstock- Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP- Soho Subway
Stamps- Label Love, Kindness Matters
Ink- Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe 
Embellishments- Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon (inked), Printed Designer Brads In Color Calypso Coral
Tools- Apothecary Accents Sizzlet (trimmed), 1" Circle Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crisp Cantaloupe re-inker, Baby Wipes, Craft Sponge, Paper Snips  

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage touch on this card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Cute Card ..I really like the the way you connected the top to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete