Monday, May 20, 2013

Father's Day on the high seas!

This is my card for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week. I had a great time making it and then things went a little crazy around my house! Adaline turned 1 so we had a small celebration and some cake! It is a nice mile stone although I am a little sad that the time went by so quickly! I can't imagine how my father must feel about having so many grandchildren and the time that has gone by since I was turning 1! I hope he has a great day and I hope all of your special father figures in your lives have a great day as well. Time goes by way to fast!

Enjoy!




Here is a link to their blog!
http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/.a/6a01310fc1b623970c017d427937af970c-pi

7 comments:

  1. Very cool masculine card, love the grunge feel with that DSP and texture! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! So many wonderful details and the sponging really gives it the vintage feel! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous masculine card! I love all the layering you did. So glad you joined us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I really love this card and this stamp set. What a great masculine card. Love the embossed layers! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your homemade anchor DSP pairs nicely with the Soho Subway DSP! Nice masculine card! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the details that you put on this card! The dsp, embossing and sponging work so perfectly together! Love this!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great masculine card using the new DSP and natural colors! Love all the details and the needlepoint border! Thanks for joining us this week for Create with Connie and Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete