Thursday, May 2, 2013

My First Time! FMS84

So this is the first time I have done a Freshly Made Sketches challenge! This is sketch challenge 84. I am on a roll lately with making cards so I thought I would try some new challenge forums! Enjoy!

Recipe;
Cardstock- Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP- Gingham Garden
Stamps- Secret Garden, Petite Pairs
Ink- VersaMark, Island Indigo
Marker- Island Indigo
Embellishment- Neutrals, Subtles, & Brights Mini Brads,  Pool Party, Whisper White Embossing Poweder
Tools- Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Heat Gun, Paper Snips, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack,





12 comments:

  1. Amanda your card is lovely, such wonderful happy colours, makes you feel in a good mood. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda I love your FMS card. Very pretty. I love the stitching on your card with the plaid. I have to post mine tonight. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure about this paper in the previews, but I love this card! The colors are much softer than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Amanda. The stitching and gingham give it a country feel. Brads are a nice touch for flower centers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only a beautiful card, but a beautiful website too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - so clean and bright - great color combos. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice and Love the colors used!! I am a new follower!! Love your Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Amanda, love the color combo and I'm a big fan of the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneak peek to new DSP! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHH excited about the new DSP & very cool card

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card Amanda! That DSP looks awesome! I love your take on my sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Amanda. I love the blues and yellows and your flowers are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete